Lawyer at the Paris Bar since 2020, Ségolène joined the firm as an associate in 2021.
Her main fields of expertise are :
- Construction law (legal expertise, private or public contracts, litigation, liability of builders) ;
- Commercial and residential leases ;
- Co-ownership law ;
- Contract law (private and public) ;
- Urban planning law (litigation of building permits and commercial urban planning);
- Public law.
- 2019: Obtained the CAPA – Bar Paris School
- 2019: Institute of Public Business Law – Bar Paris School
- 2015 : Master’s degree in Real Estate (Construction, Urban Planning Law) – Paris-Saclay University.
Languages: French, English
Contact : firstname.lastname@example.org
Profil linkedin : linkedin.com/in/ségolène-thomas-aa8087142