Laurence de Montauzan
Laurence de Montauzan was called to the Paris Bar in 2005.
She has been a partner since 2011.
Her main practice areas are:
- Real estate law
- Construction law
- Condominium law
- Law of civil and commercial leases
Fluent in English, she is very experienced in international commercial litigation.
- Commercial litigation involving civil and commercial contracts
- Postgraduate degree in Contract Law – University Paris X
- Master’s degree in Commercial Law – University Paris X
- Graduate from the Higher Institute of Interpretation and Translation
- Institute of Corporate Administration– University Paris Panthéon Sorbonne