Our fees, which are adapted to our clients’ requirements, are based on:
– hourly rateswhich are charged in accordance with the experience and seniority of the lawyer in charge of the file whether a partner and/or associate lawyer ;
– different terms which can also be agreed in certain circumstances, such as:
- Agreement including Success Fees ;
- Services charged on a lump sum basis ;
- A fees agreement covering the terms of our intervention for each client.
Policy regarding Legal Interns
Pursuant to our Code of Conduct obligations, it is DLBA’s policy to consider legal interns as apprentices who are learning or discovering the profession of lawyer, irrespective of the level of their skills.
Legal interns at DLBA are therefore not considered to perform legal services for our clients.