James Alexandre Dupichot was called to the Bar in 1989 and is the firm’s senior partner.
He is a specialist in Real Estate Law and Construction Law and in the Law of Civil and Commercial Contracts ;
He and his teams cover the following practice areas:
- Civil engineering and private works litigation and disputes.
- The study and drafting of contracts
- Real estate development contracts and the documentation for court-appointed experts’ appraisals ;
He specializes in:
- Advising on sales of building complexes
- Sale/Transfer of assets : advising investors
- Rental management and Joint ownership
- Postgraduate degree in Private Law, special subject Real Estate Law- Paris II University, Panthéon Assas
- Specialist Professional Postgraduate Degree in Real Estate Law- Paris II University, Panthéon Assas
- 2009-2010 Student of the 21st section- INHESJ (National Institute of Higher Studies in Security and Justice)
He is appreciated for his leadership and ability to bring people together, and advises professional federations in the real estate sector:
- Counsel to the FNAIM PARIS ILE de FRANCE (National Real Estate Federation of the Paris Ile-de-France region)
- Treasurer of the CPAI (Real Estate Partners and Players Club)
- Director of the French Section of the FIABCI (International Federation of Real Estate Professionals)
He is also:
- The Director and Secretary general of the SYNAR
(National Renovation Federation)
James Alexandre Dupichot has also opened the firm out to International and European Tenders for Legal Services:
- Participation to The European Commission’s “ALIS” project (Automated Legal Intelligence System) by developing software to assist legal decision-making.
- Real Estate and Construction Law news reports, LEXBASE online legal publisher
- French Real Estate Federation news reports and reports of other federations