Florence Casteigts was called to the Paris Bar in 1999.
She joined the firm as an assistant lawyer in 2005, and became a partner in 2005.
Her main practice areas are:
- Construction Law: corporate liability, insurance, judicial and preventative investigations
She also works in the following areas:
- Family law
- Immigration: work permits
- 1999-2018 : Insurance/construction (Paris)
- 1995-1997 : Public Law (Toulouse)
- Specialist Postgraduate Professional Degree University of Paris 1 Panthéon Sorbonne
- Public Law/Town Planning/Public works/Local Authorities
- Masters’ degree in Public Law – ERASMUS programme in Bologna (Italy)