Lawyer at the Paris Bar since 2020.
Meryem joined the firm as an associate in 2020.
After two years of experience in real estate development in corporate firms, she became a member of the Paris Bar in 2020 and then joined DLBA as a qualified lawyer.
Her main fields of expertise are :
- Construction law (legal expertise, private or public contracts, litigation, liability of builders) ;
- Commercial and residential leases ;
- Co-ownership law ;
- Contract law (private and public) ;
- Urban planning law (litigation of building permits and commercial urban planning);
- Public law.
- 2020: Obtained the CAPA – Bar Paris School
- 2018: Master’s degree in Real Estate Management (MMI) – ESSEC BUSINESS SCHOOL;
- 2015 : Master’s degree in Real Estate (Construction, Urban Planning Law) – Paris-Saclay University.
LANGUAGES: French, English, Turkish
- Member of the association of ALUMNI MMI (ESSEC)
- Member of Laboratory of Commercial Leases (LABOCOM).
LINKEDIN profile: https://www.linkedin.com/in/meryem-polat-67b373a4/