Pierre-Yves Soulié was called to the Bar in 2002.
He has been a partner since 2011.
His main practice areas are:
- Real Estate and Construction Law: constructors’ liability and insurance
- Law of Contracts
- Law of Commercial Leases
- Civil Engineering and Private Works Contracts
Pierre-Yves Soulié also advises the firm’s clients on:
- Insolvency proceedings
- Conflict resolution between shareholders
- The law of Successions
University of Paris Panthéon-Sorbonne I
- Postgraduate degree in Private Wealth Law directed by Professor Laurent Aynès.
- Specialist postgraduate professional degree in Real Estate Law