Sylvain Dubois was called to the Paris bar in 2013
He has been an assistant lawyer with DLBA since 2016
His practice area covers all aspects of real estate litigation:
- Construction law (private or public works contracts, construction site disputes, constructors’ liability),
- Commercial leases and residential leases,
- Real estate transactions,
- Joint ownership law,
- Town planning law (Building permit litigation).
- 2013 : Certificate of Aptitude to Practice as a Lawyer – Haute Ecole des Avocats Conseils (HEDAC)
- 2012 : Masters’ 2 Degree in Real Estate and Construction Law – University of Panthéon-Assas (Paris II)
- 2009 : LLM International Business Law – University of Liverpool
- Member of the Association of lawyers and students in Real Estate Law at the University of Paris II Panthéon-Assas (AJEDIM)
- Enrolled on the Paris Bar’s list of Legal Agents in Real Estate Transactions.