Chantal Meininger Bothorel was called to the Paris bar in 1969, and has been a partner with the firm since 1989
Her main practice areas are:
- Construction law: Complex civil engineering litigation
- Real Estate law : All aspects of litigation
- Public law : Litigation for institutions
Also esteemed for her skills as a speaker, Chantal works in the fields of:
- Employment law: Advice to companies, drafting Contracts
- Redundancy law: drafting agreements
- She participated in drafting legal codes in Africa, in partnership with the World Bank.
- As a former member of the Bar Council:
- Speech in Gabon in February 2016 on “Ethics” as part of the Campus organised by the Bar Council (Essential principles, confidentiality, conflicts of interest).
- Speech in Buenos Aires in November 2016 for the French International Legal Studies Institute (Lawyers’ Campus).
- Postgraduate degree in Public Law from the University of Panthéon Assas
- 1996-1997 Student at the INHESJ (National Institute of Higher Studies in Security and Justice)
- Member of the Association of Legal Agents in Real Estate Transactions
Her duties at the Paris Bar
- Former member of the Bar Council
- The Chairman of the Bar’s representative on the CARPA escrow account fund
- Manager of the la SCI MODA (Maison des Avocats)
- Director and expert of the IFEJI (French Institute for International Legal Studies)
- Member of the Paris Bar Association’s International Committee
- Expert to the Council of the Bars and Law Societies of Europe (CCBE)
- Drafter of model mandates published in the report of the Chairman of the Bar
Member of the Bar Council
Chantal Meininger Bothorel, who is committed to defending the profession’s values, helped create the scheme for lawyers to work after retirement.